Location and Hours of Polling Place
Village of Linden
444 Jefferson Street
Linden, WI 53553
Polls are Open from 7:00 A.M. Until 8:00 P.M.
If you have any questions concerning your polling place, contact the municipal clerk.
The polling place is accessible to elderly and disabled voters.
Phone: (608) 623-2800
Email: [email protected]
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,
8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Voting and Election Information
To check the status of your absentee ballot or to check your voter history
- Please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
State of Wisconsin Government Accountabilility Board
The State of Wisconsin Government Accountability Board has all the forms available for download at their web site. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.
- GAB Web site: http://gab.wi.gov/
- GAB - All Forms Page: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/
GAB-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-english
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-spanish
- Hmong Absentee Ballot Request: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-hmong
GAB-131 Voter Registration Application
- English Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-131-english
- Spanish Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-131-spanish
- Hmong Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-131-hmong